This oil has an extensive history in perfumery. It is considered a fixative, and adds a warming note to a blend.The health benefits of Clary Sage Essential Oil can be attributed to its properties as an antidepressant, anticonvulsive, antispasmodic, antiseptic, aphrodisiac, astringent, bactericidal, carminative, deodorant, digestive, emenagogue, euphoric, hypotensive, nervine, sedative, stomachic and uterine substance.
- Provides relief from depression, stress & anxiety
- Helps maintain good health of uterus & stomach
- Balance women hormone systems
- Provides relief form menstrual problems
- Help reduce blood pressure
- Rich in antiseptic, anti inflammatory properties
Oil Specific: None Known
General: As with all essential oils, never use them in eyes or mucus membranes. Do not take internally unless working with a qualified and expert practitioner. Keep away from children. If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
BLENDS WELL WITH:
Bergamot, Cedarwood, Frangipani, Jasmine, Lemon, Lavender, Mandarin, Orange, Rose Geranium, Rose, Ylang Ylang