Chamomile has been used as a strewing herb. The oil is used in perfumery and has a high ester content which makes this oil a valuable antispasmodic.
- Rich in antiseptic, antibiotic, disinfectant, bactericidal & vermifuge properties
- Stimulant & antidepressant
- Reduce blood pressure and risk of heart disease
- Helps maintain healthy liver & aids in digestion
- Fade scars & spots on skin & face
- Reduce pain in muscle and joint
- Helps cure rheumatism & arthritis
Oil Specific: None known.
General: As with all essential oils, never use them in eyes or mucus membranes. Do not take internally unless working with a qualified and expert practitioner. Keep away from children. If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.