100% pure extraction, No water added, Not flora water.
All our hydrosol is 100% Pure (most companies add up to 14% alcohol + 1% presavative + 0.5% essential oil (to enhance the scent) + UP TO 90% of water).
Geranium hydrosol, also known as rose geranium hydrosol or pelargonium graveolens hydrosol, offers several benefits in various applications. Here are its benefits in point form:
Benifits of this hydrosol:
- Skin Toner:
- Acts as a natural astringent, helping to tighten and tone the skin.
- Balances oil production, making it suitable for both oily and dry skin types.
- Reduces the appearance of pores.
- Provides instant hydration to the skin, leaving it feeling refreshed.
- Can be used as a refreshing facial mist throughout the day.
- Calms and soothes irritated or inflamed skin.
- Suitable for sensitive skin and can help alleviate redness.
- Helps control excess oil production, which can prevent breakouts.
- Contains natural antibacterial properties to combat acne-causing bacteria.
- Contains antioxidants that may help reduce the signs of aging, such as fine lines and wrinkles.
- Has a pleasant, floral scent that can uplift mood and reduce stress.
- Can be used as a natural perfume or room spray.
- Hair Care:
- Can be added to hair care products to promote healthy hair and scalp.
- May help control dandruff and soothe an itchy scalp.
- Bug Repellent:
- Acts as a natural insect repellent when applied to the skin.
- Can be used to soothe insect bites and stings.
- Wound Care:
- Has mild antiseptic properties and can be used to clean minor wounds and cuts.
- Aids in the healing process of skin injuries.
- Emotional Balance:
- Known for its balancing effect on emotions and hormones.
- May help alleviate symptoms of PMS and menopausal discomfort.
- DIY Skincare:
- Can be incorporated into homemade skincare products like creams, lotions, and face masks.
- Natural Ingredient:
- Free from harsh chemicals, making it a safe and gentle option for skincare.
Remember to perform a patch test before using geranium hydrosol, especially if you have sensitive skin, to ensure you do not have any adverse reactions. It’s always a good idea to consult with a dermatologist or aromatherapist for personalized skincare advice.