Frankincense has a long history as incense. All Frankincense essential oils are derived from the resin lovingly referred to as “Liquid pearls from the tree of life.” These oleo gum resins function as the protective and defensive support for the tree, and in its essential oil form, passes onto us these same precious properties.The most widely researched for its medicinal actions of the Frankincense varieties, has an uplifting woody and citrusy aroma sought out in perfumery for its gorgeously deep and resinous notes.It was burned by the Egyptians and is used in many religious ceremonies. Traditionally it has also been used for skin ailments.
- Helps Reduce Stress Reactions & Negative Emotions
- Helps Boost Immune System Function and Prevents Illness (cold & flu)
- Heals Skin and Prevents Signs of Aging
- Balances Hormone Level
- Helps Decrease Inflammation and Pain
- May Help Fight Cancer, or Deal with Chemotherapy Side Effects (see link in products info column)